The dress of the bride: a unique dress for each
Each bride is a world and for tastes, styles and their models. The brides 2018 come stomping and with a lot of personality, being authentic, original, modern, but at the same time sweet and romantic. Are you getting married next year? Well, take note of the trends of brides that have been presented in the 2018 collection.
The Bridal Gown Singapore you wear on your wedding day should be the one you choose, the one that speaks about you, the one that makes you feel comfortable and be yourself, but we want to explain what has been seen the most on the catwalks for this new season and get ideas to inspire you.
Types of wedding dresses according to your style
Because even if there are two identical dresses, two brides will never look the same. Because each one has a bearing, an innate style that will make a different dress look. From the start, you will always choose the one that you like because it will make you feel comfortable and because it adapts to your personality.
You’re in luck, the 2018 bride trends offer many options to choose from:
- Boho-chic aesthetic that remains fashionable, with bare shoulders, crochet fabrics and clear bohemian and vintage inspiration.
- Absolute sensuality in the forms with the renewed mermaid cut with infarct necklines, accentuated backs and exaggerated openings in the legs, both frontal and lateral.
- The bride with pants, a trend that comes from New York, for an extreme and incredibly feminine girlfriend. Many Spanish designers have dressed their girlfriends with pants this year. Pants in all its versions: baggy, slim, with overskirts …
- Dresses of straight lines, simple, betting on minimalism, creating stylized brides, simple but sophisticated and romantic at the same time.
- Silhouette bell, with dresses in midi court and references to the 50’s, wearing ankles and shoes, ideal if you plan to marry a short wedding dress.
In the details, the bride has a lot of cattle
They are those winks that project the dresses and that turn it into a garment with a soul. Sometimes you do not need big beads to get it. A complement of ‘remove and put’, a detail in a specific place, a certain type of pattern …
- It is becoming more fashionable and is that brides dare to go without a veil, so there is a garment that has returned with strength becoming the real protagonist: the cape.
- The ruffles, which provide movement and silhouettes with volume, are not only fashionable in everyday clothing, but have also come to Bridal Gown Singapore.
- Convertible dresses, to have two in one and change the look after the ceremony. The overskirts take center stage here.
- The “Bardot” or neckline of fallen shoulders reappears with great force.
- Sleeves in all versions: XL, medieval style, long bat, bulging and closed around the wrist, lace …
- The skirt “peek-a-boo” or skirt that becomes transparent at the height of the thighs or knees. Skirt that insinuates without teaching everything. The effect is that of a minidress to which a transparent skirt is added.
- The most daring brides are decided by necklines of vertigo that extol the chest.